Wednesday 9 March 2011

Reworking the business card designs.....

After speaking to the lecturer about my business card designs, we decided to try out a few variations on the vintage red, off white, grey and black theme.
The tutor also felt that the title Designer could be moved to the back as this was of secondary importance, my name and email address should be the primary text.
I changed the text font slightly to SF Americana Dreams as this was more legible.

This was my original design with the Velocette font.....
.

.
With the new font and the removal of the word Designer....
.

.
Emphasising my name by changing the colour to off white........
.

.
And in this one, I rotated the grey bands to see how that would look......
.

2 comments:

  1. Also, don't forget to upload changes to your business card and your CV. And, if you have any spare time, can you start uploading projects you will include in your portfolio?

    See you soon,
    Mariana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete