Wednesday 23 February 2011

Calling Card Samples....

Here are some vintage style fonts I have found on a website called dafont.com .....













Below I've tried combining the commonly used Hot Rod themes of flames and checks to give a vintage theme. The text and colours were added to Photoshop and I copied the text to another layer to achieve the shadow effect.


Obviously I'd need to add the rest of the details but it's just a test.

In this calling card design I've muted the colours but still used colours from the Hot Rod palette.
The 'Since 66' text in this image was created using a graphics tablet. I borrowed one from the technicians then set about designing the text from scrtach in Photoshop. This was a time consuming process but I'm pleased with the result and it's nice to use something unique rather than standard fonts.

No comments:

Post a Comment